Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician will maintain all production and essential equipment to ensure making a high-quality product.
- Troubleshoot and repair all problems that occur on plant equipment, including CNC & Swiss Machines.
- Perform all essential building maintenance.
- Adhere to all ISO 9001 regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education: One-year certificate from college or technical school.
- Experience: Six months to one-year related experience.
- Specific Skills: High mechanical aptitude with the ability to interpret and understand verbal and written directions.
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc: Ability to properly use hand tools.
- ISO 9001 certification is a plus.
- Electrical and Hydraulic schematic interpretation.
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands:
- Sitting, standing, and kneeling daily
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Driving tow motors and company vehicles
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. At the employee’s request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
To apply, CLICK HERE.